Tuesday, May 06, 2008

May Regatta

The May Regatta was a great weekend, with it being my second regatta I was a little more confident of what I had to do. The Javelin proved itself by winning the K1 500m and coming second in K1 1000m. It was good fun doing the 500m for the first time, and its over before you know it. Also I did K2 500m and 1000m with Ricky and I really enjoyed this, we were in a really snazzy K2 and we got great results with coming first in both events. It was great to have such a good partner and I hope to paddle with Ricky at the next regatta. There was no complaining about the weather it was perfect and it was great to watch other Nottingham paddlers compete and get into the finals. A big thanks to Mick for all the organising and being a great coach, and to all the people who helped and supported at the regatta. I feel it was a great weekend and we got great results from all the paddlers and bring on the next one.

Craig

No comments: